IEEE is the world's largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE's highly cited publications, conference, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
UC IEEE, a student branch of the international association, aims to play an active part in improving students' professional skills and provide a networking platform through various professional and social events.
- Mock Interviews: gain valuable interview experience and make connections, with companies within the industry
- RC Derby: compete in a remote control car challenge
- Industry Tours: see first hand what companies within the industry are all about
- Quiz Night: test your general knowledge with your friends
- Xtreme Programming Challenge: spend 24 hours competing against programmers throughout the world
- BBQs: spend quality time with your fellow students!