UCPsyc is a club that was initiated in 2011 to represent Psychology students and all that we have to offer. We provide our members with the opportunity to attend academic events, industry and networking events, and social events throughout the academic year.
- Academic events include help nights, tutoring sessions and quizzes to further one’s understanding of the various undergraduate courses. These events are hosted by our very capable academic reps who have been through it all before and are able to offer that extra bit of assistance.
- At the industry and networking events, people are able to see what Psychology positions are available in a variety of disciplines, including Clinical, Industrial and Organisational and Child and Family, and they are able to make those all-important connections with those already in the industry.
- We host a variety of fun social events, including our famous bus trips, quiz nights, casual drinks and much more!!
Our main emphasis is on providing members with valuable support, for everyone, undergraduate and postgraduate alike, by way of seminars, guest lectures and social gathering, where people can get to know one another outside of the formal setting of the classroom.
Consider joining if...
(a You want an advantage for your Psyc studies, with free tutorials, mentoring, and careers nights.
(b) You want cheaper tickets to our sell-out quiz nights, bus trips, and foam party!
- Quiz nights, like the UCPsyc Sex Ed Quiz
- Academic help nights: Helping members get on track to the A-range with their lab reports, essays and tests.
- Post Grad Evening - Where Clinical, Industrial/Organisational, and Child and Family, faculty and current post grad students present, network and answer questions about these post graduate programs.
Allie Coyle, President