Grant Applications 2016
- Applications will be accepted until October 2016.
- Each club may apply as many times as they wish. A maximum of 4 grant applications will be approved per club or society per year (Jan-Dec)
- It is advised that you apply each term to help with your own planning
- Grant applications usually take one month to process to a point where you know an amount approved
- Once an amount is approved, funds will only be transferred once proof of purchase is provided.
Clubs affiliated to the UCSA for 12 months or more may apply for UCSA Club Grants. Grants are considered based on your application, which acts as a proposal. The potential benefit to the club, student members and long term longevity of the club are taken into consideration. Grants are awarded throughout the year and are available for:
- Training, coaching, conference
- Printing and photocopying
- Affiliations and subscriptions
- Special projects
In allocating club grants, the effort put into raising money from other sources will be taken into account.