Gentlemen's Club Wine & Cheese Night
CPIT Student Atrium.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/thegc.canterbury
- Price: Members - $35, Non-members - $45 (incl membership, fill in details http://tinyurl.com/GCWnC2012)
- Club: The Gentlemens Club (The GC)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Tickets: http://www.dashtickets.co.nz/event/3x7p1gcsb
–TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW— http://www.dashtickets.co.nz/event/3x7p1gcsb Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances involving Xenu we have had to raise prices by $5 but on the bright side there isn’t a booking fee!
We apologize for this but don’t bitch too much, it’s only $5 and it’s still cheaper than every other Wine & Cheese and Ball on campus.
Wine and Cheese 2012
One of the most anticipated of the Canterbury social calendar and the pinnacle of class, the GC Wine and Cheese is a night you’ll definitely want to experience first-hand.
Upon entry you will be greeted with a glass of Te Hana Sparkling Cuvee to kick off the first of many wine tastings for the evening. This years showcase wines are:
- Dashwood Marlborough Pinot Noir
- Monkey Bay Hawkes Bay Merlot
- Mudhouse Waipara Riesling
- Toi Toi Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
After all four wines have been presented, the bar will open and you will be able to continue your night consuming whichever wine pleased you the most or choose from a selection of beers, redbull and other free non-alcoholic beverages. Did we mention that all the drinks are free all night (with reasonable stocks of each drink, we don’t have jesus working behind the bar, he said he has to wash his hair that night).
At 6.30PM, buses will whisk you away from the UCSA carpark and to a night of bountiful beverages, flavoursome food and sensational small-talk. Don’t fret, the buses will also be bringing you back to the UCSA because if you drive drunk, Monique will think you’re dumb.
You will be entertained throughout the night with delightful tunes provided by a String Quartet, Local Remedy and Cropduster. Get out your dancing shoes and awkwardly practice your moves in your bedroom/bathroom mirror because you never know who might see you strut your stuff on the d-floor.
Tickets are $35 for members and $45 for non-members with NO BOOKING FEES!. These will be available via dashtickets 8AM Tuesday 31st July, http://www.dashtickets.co.nz/event/3x7p1gcsb. If you buy a non-members ticket, remember to fill out your details on http://tinyurl.com/GCWnC2012 to actually become a member of the Gentlemen’s Club, otherwise you’ll still be a non-member, a silly non-member.
- 7PM 4th August 2012
- Student Atrium, CPIT
- Buses leave from 6.30PM onwards from the UCSA Carpark (no alcohol on the bus, sorry chaps)
- Doors open 7PM
- $35 for members, $45 for non-members (incl membership, fill in details @ http://tinyurl.com/GCWnC2012)
- FREE DRINKS ALL NIGHT AND NIBBLES!!
Get yourself into some smashing threads and get vino’d!