Cassels & Sons Brewing Co & the UCSA are giving students the chance to NAME & DESIGN THE LABEL for our new Pale Ale and get it on tap at The Shilling Club!
The competition will run from 5pm Thursday the 26th April 2018 to 5pm Tuesday 15th May 2018, with the winner announced on air on RDU’s live broadcast in the Undercroft on Monday 21st May 2018.
The design will need to be circular to fit on the tap face, include the Cassels & Sons name and must not be offensive - other than that, you have free reign!
To be announced as an Announced Winner:
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges from Cassels & Sons Brewing Co & the UCSA and an outside independent judge TBC.
- The design MUST incorporate the name Cassels & Sons Brewing Co on the label design
- The design MUST be delivered in a digital format no later than 5pm 15th May 2018
- The Name and Label Design remains the property of the UCSA and may be used by the UCSA for a period of 2 years from the date of submission and may be used in any promotional advertising at the discretion of the UCSA and or Cassels & Sons Brewing Co
- No monies will be exchanged for the winner or use of the brand name and brand design
- A ‘Cassels & Sons Brewing Co’ prize pack will be the prize
- The Name of winner will be announced on air on RDU and the winner may be required to do a short interview on RDU, CANTA Magazine and any social media push required at the convenience of the winner
- Any name or design deemed offensive will be automatically disqualified from the competition at the discretion of the UCSA or Cassels & Sons Brewing Co.
To enter the competition participants must:
- Be 18 and over;
- Be a current University of Canterbury Student
- Be able to provide a valid driver’s licence or passport with confirmation of birth, and any other associated documentation requested by the UCSA in claiming a prize under this promotion.
- Be able to provide a UC student card
- Must submit your application form along with your design to be eligible to enter and win