Supreme Club Awards
Supreme Clubs Awards are a celebration of all the amazing things clubs do at the University of Canterbury.
Each year, the UCSA has been recognising and awarding students, clubs, initiatives and events that have excelled and created a true impact in their respective areas.
In 2021, we have developed three major categories that we believe celebrates a broader scope of initiatives. The event now consists of Media Awards, Excellence Awards and Recognition Awards.
Nominations for 2021 are now closed. Stay tuned for the winners!
Supreme Clubs Awards are presented in the following categories:
- Best Photo
- Best Merchandise
- Best Video
- Best Event Marketing
- Best Sponsorship Opportunity
- Best Sustainability Initiative
- Best New Initiative or Event
- Best Arts Event
- Best Cultural Event
- Best Academic Programme or Event
- Best Community Event 2021
- Best Online Event 2021
- Best Health and Well-being Event
- Best Social Event Programme
- Best Sports Event 2021
- Individual Contribution Awards
- Supreme Individual Contribution to Clubs Award
- UC’s Supreme Event (as voted by students)
- Supreme New Club
- Supreme Small Club (less than 250 members)
- Supreme Big Club (250+ members)
Events and initiatives must have occurred in the eligible period: 7 September 2020 to 12 September 2021
We are introducing a new criteria structure different from the one used in previous editions where categories are about recognising a wide variety of events, event programmes, or initiatives on campus.
We will also look at Sponsorship Opportunities and Sustainability Initiatives.
We’ve increased the number of individual contribution awards, sponsorship opportunities and sustainability initiatives, which we believe are more relevant to current students/clubs.