UCSA Open Hours
Welcome back to campus! If you’re floating around and wondering where you can grab a coffee, snack or a quiet place to study, here’s what’s open at the UCSA. These hours are current until semester one kicks off.
And don’t forget that O.Week ’21 is coming up! Head to our O.Week page for more information about our orientation line-up.
- Haere-roa (the UCSA building): Monday to Friday: 8.30AM – 5PM (UCSA Reception is open Monday to Thursday: 8.30AM – 5PM and Friday: 8.30AM – 4.30PM)
- Collective (Dovedale) CLOSED
- Undercroft Food Court: CLOSED
- Chilton’s Monday to Friday: 8AM – 4PM
- Café 1894 Monday to Friday: 8AM – 4PM
- Nuts & Bolts Monday to Friday: 9AM – 3PM
- The Foundry: Monday to Wednesday: 12PM (Noon) – 6PM and Thursday to Friday: 12PM (Noon) – 7PM