FREE FOOD!* GIVEAWAYS!** INSIDER NEWS!
Join UCSA’s Annual General Meeting this July 27th, 12pm in Undercroft 101 (next to Otto's).
Every year we hold two quick meetings for our members, UC students. It’s a chance to grab some food, tell you what we’ve worked on, and hear from your elected student reps.
Love a freebie? The Student Exec are giving away $2 rice and a $10 UCSA cafe voucher to every attendee while stocks last. They also go in the draw to win one of three Tea Party tickets! (T&Cs apply.)
1. Minutes of the previous Half-AGM (28 July 2021)
2. 2022 President’s Half Yearly Progress Report
3. Proposed Amendments to the Constitution
- Criteria for the International Representative
- Postgraduate Representative (administrative clarification)
- Title of the Finance & Engagement Officer
- Membership Requisition
4. General Business
- 2021 Half-Annual General Meeting Unconfirmed Notes
- Resolution - Amendment to Constitution
- Constitution - Amendments
*Food is available while stocks last – first in, first served.
** Giveaway T&Cs apply.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- This competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- To enter the draw, you must be a current UC student and a UCSA member. You must enter into the prize draw at the event and be present at the Half-AGM for its entirety because the draw will take place at the end of the meeting. One entry per person.
- Three winners will be chosen by the UCSA.