Who to see if you've got an issue

Who's who at UC

Do you have an issue or concern but you’re not sure who to talk to? Here’s our advice.


  • If you can’t get your assignment in on time or have an assessment clash.
  • If you are feeing stressed about something in your course.
  • If you have questions about course content.


Class Rep

  • If you want to resolve low-level issues.
  • If you want to provide anonymous feedback.

Note: Class Reps are trained to anonymously communicate the feedback they have been given to their lecturers, relevant departments and the UCSA.

Find out more.



Kaitoko (First Year Advisors in Te Pātāka)

  • If you are unsure what to do about any aspect of your studies, e.g. workload, assessment, timetable.
  • If you want advice about changing courses or programmes, or any other questions.

Find out more.


UCSA Advocacy and Welfare Team

  • If you can’t focus on your studies because of financial worries.
  • If you want advice or support regarding an academic dispute.

Find out more.


Academic Skills Centre

  • If you want someone to read over your essay.
  • If you want help with referencing.
  • If you would like some writing and study strategies.

Find out more.


Te Akatoki Māori Students’ Association

  • If you have feedback or want advice as a tauira Māori.
  • If you want social, cultural or academic support with other tauira Māori.

Find out more.


More options you can visit

UC’s Wellbeing Hub



More like this: