UCSA has partnered with Specsavers (Riccarton) to provide enrolled UC students with $10 eye exams!
- Enrolled UC Students are to present their valid UC student identification card to the UCSA reception or UCSA Help staff member. Each successful applicant will be given a UCSA OPTOMETRY $10 eye exam voucher which will allow them to receive a $10 eye exam at Specsavers (Riccarton).
- The successful applicant will then make an appointment with, and redeem the $10 eye exam voucher at, Specsavers located at either the Riccarton Westfield mall or the Riccarton Windmill Centre.
* PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT SPECSAVERS (RICCARTON) WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT *
Please contact Specsavers (Riccarton) to make an appointment for your eye exam.
Contact details for Specsavers (Riccarton) are:
- Riccarton Westfield Mall - 03-343 1499
- Riccarton Windmill Centre - 03-348 5657
Please arrive in time for appointments as it is at Specsavers's (Riccarton) discretion as to whether late appointments will proceed.
Each student is entitled to one eye exam and one pair of discounted prescription glasses every 2 years, subject to appointment availability.
- $10 eye exams are provided at Specsavers at the Riccarton Westfield mall and the Riccarton Windmill Centre.
- 25% off glasses applies when selecting one pair of glasses from the $169 range or above.
- Valid UC student ID card and UCSA OPTOMETRY $10 eye exam voucher must be presented at the time of exam to redeem offer.
- $10 eye exams apply to standard eye examinations only, which are normally valued at $60 and reduced to $10.
You must be a current, fully enrolled University of Canterbury Student.
You must present your University of Canterbury student identification card and the UCSA Optometry $10 eye exam voucher at your appointment.
The UCSA Optometry $10 eye exam voucher is not transferable.
Payments must be provided at the appointment. If payment is not received the appointment will be cancelled. All eye exams and payments for discounted glasses will have to be paid at Specsavers (Riccarton). No payments will be accepted at UCSA.
Students have to cancel their eye exam appointment prior to their appointment time if they cannot attend the eye exam. If the student missed an appointment and did not contact Specsavers prior, it is at Specsavers’s (Riccarton) discretion as to whether the student can still access the $10 discounted eye exam.
- The UCSA optometry service excludes contact lens examination.
- The UCSA OPTOMETRY $10 eye exam voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, other than the $10 eye exam.
To make a complaint or provide feedback, the student needs to write out their concerns in an email and send to the Advocacy and Welfare Manager, Ee-Li Hong, email@example.com. Once the information is received, the student will receive a response confirming we have received it.
If a student wants to provide feedback about the products or services provided to them by Specsavers (Riccarton), they need to contact Specsavers (Riccarton) directly. As the team in store hold their personal records, contacting Specsavers (Riccarton) directly will ensure their query is dealt with as quickly as possible.